Since 2022 is fast-approaching, it’s high time we look into and elucidate e-commerce Marketing Trends…
Every person is different so there expectations from a website are also different. But there are some common elements which are quite essential and thus they must be a part of the website.
To get the attention of your audience you need to offer everything at the right place and in right quantity. Now the question is how to present everything perfectly in a website? Well, there comes the importance of different website pages. If you choose the website pages wisely then you can easily impress your audience in the very first time by offering them exactly what they need.
In this article we will be talking about those five crucial ‘elements’ or web-pages which are must for every website. Without them, you probably won’t be able to get any audience and probably you won’t get listed in Google index.
1. Home Page
The first impression is the last impression. Your home page is the first page that the user lands on and if the home page itself is stunning, 90% work is done.
One of the study have proved that human mind form their perception about any website in 0.05 seconds, this tiny frame is very important to grasp the user’s attentions and communicate your ideology in a very crisp and professional way. So, it is very important to get a custom website designed by professionals to present everything in a beautiful way.
Your typical Home Page should include a brief explanation of your business or service or products and how it can help the potential customers. The keyword here is ‘Brief’, the home page should never give away all the details by itself instead the main purpose is to navigate the user to other pages.
- The design of the home page should be minimalistic.
- It should be responsive to look great in all the screen sizes desktop, mobile phones, tablets etc.
- All the details on the home page should be precise and to the point. No lengthy paragraphs are advised.
2. Products / Services Page
Once you have successfully convinced your audience to stay on the website and browse through the products or services, it is very important to highlight these elements in such a way that it appears distinguished as compared to other websites which offers similar kind of services. This is the webpage where you can be as creative as possible to make sure that your products/services speak for themselves.
There are lot of ways to make the product page more appealing such as adding images or pictures which correlates to your contents, tables comparing different products, charts and graph showing the success rate of the service lines and so on. In short this page is where you are displaying all the products/services that you are offering and thus it should be detailed and informative at the same point of time.
- Should properly display all the products / services being offered.
- It should be informative but the webpage should not look congested. Proper spacing is a must.
- Navigation should be user-friendly and there should be a logical flow for the same.
- Features like compare, charts, and images and so on will make it more attractive and user-friendly.
3. About Page
This is the web page where you can talk about your company and the people who are behind building it. This is the page where you distinguish your company/website from other competitors. Whenever the customer wants to learn a little bit more about the company or people behind the business this is the page they visit. So it is important that this webpage gives out the correct reflection of your company and people.
You can include quite a lot of things in this section like the origin of your company, the motivation behind starting this business or creating this product, the progress till now, the employee/founders who are working for the company and achievements/awards won by the company. All these factors together will give the customer a better idea about you and your website and that is the goal for creating this page, in a nut-shell.
- You can include the story behind the formation of your company/website
- List all the important member / founders of the business along with their credentials and role in the company.
- Awards or achievements won by you which can give you an edge over your competitors.
- You can also include a small sub-section for testimonials as well. This will add the credibility.
4. Terms & Conditions Page
A terms and conditions page is a must for every website. This page outlines the important ‘rules’ your site visitors must agree to abide by to use your website. Not only it is important for user’s transparency but also it is important for Google SEO to show your website is authentic which helps build reputation.
The terms and conditions page should be quite informative and it should include all your rules and guidelines regarding how your website works. For example, your website’s copyright laws, user account security, disclaimer etc.
- All the terms and conditions in this section should be honest and should be written in a professional way.
5. Contact Us Page
This page is the single most important page for the users to contact you and it should be professionally developed.
Typical contact page should include various details like phone numbers, contact form and email addresses for business inquires and customer support, postal address, links to various social media accounts and so on. A contact form is a great way to collect emails and other details of your potential customers to increase your conversion rates.
- Should include the business hours, phone number, fax, postal address, and social media links.
- You can use the contact form with CAPTCHA to prevent email spamming.